MINISTRY IN 4D
To provide transformational ministry to help people discover, develop and demonstrate their authentic purpose and deploy them for Kingdom impact.
To engage believers in an atmosphere of God’s presence that will replenish, revive and restore the mind, body, soul and spirit.
To provide a holistic, relevant ministry that equips and builds people for the fulfillment of authentic purpose.
To saturate our community and
evangelize the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God, written by men as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
• We believe in One God who is infinite in power; holy in nature, attributes and purposes; as well as omniscient and omnipresent. (Colossians 3:16, Ephesians 4:6)
• We believe that God was revealed to us as Father in creation, as Son in redemption, and as Holy Spirit in His grace. (Colossians 1:12-17; 1 John 5:7)
• We believe that in Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, for it pleased the Father that in Him should all the fullness dwell. (Colossians 1:18-19, 2:9-10)
• We believe in the virgin birth…Jesus was born human and divine – God manifest in flesh. (Isaiah 9:6; John 1:14)
• We believe in baptism in water by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. We believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:1-4, 2:38; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
• We believe that God ascended on high and sent His Spirit, the Holy Ghost, which was poured out at Jerusalem over 2,000 years ago, and it is this same Spirit that fills the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today. (Joel 2:28-29; Ephesians 3:17-19)
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe that the Holy Spirit is fully God and is worshipped and glorified with the Father and Son. He divinely inspired the scriptures, convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, leads Christ’s Church in truth and is the Teacher and Comforter sent by Jesus Christ. (John 14:26, 16:13; 2 Timothy 3:16)